See-Through Steam LED
Empowering operators through industry-leading, high-resolution clarity using high lumen LEDs to see through steam.
Compare and Contrast
The LED is the number one factor that will affect the overall resolution the camera system provides. Thus, it's important to understand how ECS develops and manufactures high-powered LED systems that produce outstanding camera clarity in the worst of environments. For example: the video clip above shows how our specialized LED technology is able to cut through steam. Without this option - this camera position and the troubleshooting benefit to operations would be nearly useless. This is just one example that shows how our LED technology will clearly outperform its competitors. Other considerations include:
- Lumen output
- Wave length options
- Focusing technology
- Cooling method
- Cleaning design and options
- Ability to work in hot and wet environments
- LED health monitoring to maximize optimal operation
- Simplicity of design and maintenance
Please visit our virtual tour to see the complete selection of LEDs offered by ECS.
ECS features three categories of LED applications:
1. Single-point LEDs are used side by side with the camera in most event capture applications. These systems provide a circular spot of LED energy. The size of the spot will depend upon how the LED is focused and the distance between the LED and area to be monitored.
The next two categories provide an even area of LED energy across a wide process. These wider areas are typically needed for web inspection applications where the LED output must be free of any 'hot spots' that are common from using single-point lighting systems.
2. LED beams in pre-cut lengths - the most common length is 50 inches (127 cm).
3. Custom LED beams for web inspection applications
All LED models feature dual working modes: constant on or strobe with the camera. Strobing the LED allows the unit to significantly increase the energy output by matching the 'on-time' of the LED to a similar 'on-time' of the camera.