Complete Quality Control
INCREASED AWARENESS OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY WITH PROCESS MONITORING FROM ECS.
- Reduce installation costs to monitor remote locations by using existing mill backbones
- IP (Internet Protocol) cameras integrate seamlessly into existing HMI screens and software (PIP)
- Combine existing IP cameras into the ECS interface for a common video sharepoint
Process Monitoring Downloads
ECS WEB MONITORING SYSTEMS GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM—FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE. REVIEW, ANNOTATE, AND COMMUNICATE ISSUES IN PERFECT CLARITY.
- Seamless interplay between live and review video
- Touchscreen software speeds up action time and integrates into existing instrument consoles
- Scalable architecture for easy upgrades and limitless expansion capability
- Non-Proprietary hardware enables fast and affordable spares
Event Capture Downloads
INSPECTION AND DEFECT DETECTION FROM ECS. GET ACTIONABLE DATA AND IDENTIFY TRENDS FOR FOCUSED TROUBLESHOOTING.
- Synchronize web inspection defects back to event capture cameras to determine root cause
- Complete integrated beam systems with both transmitted and reflected LED illumination
- Area-scan inspection for superior image quality and false defect filtering
- Off the shelf hardware & redundant architecture for maximum uptime and low cost of ownership
Web Inspection Downloads
RIM - Roll Intelligence Mapping
USING ECS INCREASES YOUR OVERALL EQUIPMENT EFFECTIVENESS (OEE) BY TRACKING PROCESS CHARACTERISTICS FROM THE PRIMARY ASSET THROUGH VALUE ADD CONVERTING.
- Web Inspection defect roll map for review and downstream machine control
- Time stamp (sheet mark) the product during manufacturing
- Read the mark at converting to provide proactive information on sheet quality
- Correlate any process variable by time stamp from primary asset through converting
FROM A SINGLE CAMERA TO A NETWORK OF MOBILE CAMERA STATIONS—GET THE ECS TECHNOLOGIES WITH THE BEST TOOLS FOR SOLVING RANDOMLY OCCURRING PROBLEMS.
- Intuitive touchscreen user experience with console-style carts
- Point-to- point wireless networking enables remote access to mobile systems
- Expand primary systems easily without added backbone costs
- Laptop-based systems available for traveling troubleshooting applications
- Rugged modular recording units ready for self-contained deployment into the process
Mobile Solutions Downloads
Service & Support
WE PLEDGE TO PROVIDE AN EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE EXPERIENCE TO EVERY ECS CLIENT.
Individual Attention: We will treat each client with the utmost care; we will develop and maintain a strong personal relationship; we will provide service with a commitment to professionalism, trust and the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
Responsive: We will respond to a client’s urgent need immediately. ECS strongly encourages the ability to access all systems via various protocols through the internet.
Proactive: We are committed to understanding the goals and needs of our clients, responding to such needs with our best service, advice and products. We will strive to provide our clients with innovative solutions and opportunities to improve and grow their business.
To request service/support:
ECS Service Line (704) 519-5053
ECS Main Number (704) 625-8812
Service & Support Downloads